Thursday, July 2, 2015

Shameless Creativity!

Hello everybody.

It's me, Ryan Rebel. Have you heard of me? Perhaps I came to your attention through such blogs as The Name Is Rebel, Post-Credit Coda, or Real Life.

I haven't updated this, my personal blog, in like four or five months. So much has happened, and so little. Should I feel ashamed for leaving you all hanging about developments in my personal life? I think I shouldn't, because it's none of your business. Sometimes a guy just decides he cares more about writing about movies than detailing his day-to-day.

I return to you today not because I have some brilliant proclamation, or because I am ashamed for leaving you hanging, or because I miss typing things about myself that others will read. I return to you today for one purpose and one purpose only: shameless self-promotion.

My Philly peeps! I want to tell you about a thing I'm doing. Here is the poster for it.


I didn't make the poster, okay? Get off my back. I don't know what you think about me, but I'm not a graphic designer. It's not my job.

My job is, however, running this workshop. If you are at all interested in working on your Creative Writing for six weeks, please sign up. It's free and it'll be fun. If you know anybody who might be interested, please tell them. If you don't know if you know anybody who might be interested, please share the poster anyway. I'm trying to do something cool with getting this workshop off the ground at Venice Island, a new performing arts center with nascent babylike programming, and I would like to have at least six people sign up. Right now I have three.

Join us! You will almost likely not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment